DV7 Engineers are now involved with the ever-evolving world of Industrial automation. We are providing complex product and software development solutions for many companies in this still complex industry. This industry involves machinery, PLCs, robotics to name a few. Few teams can match the level of mission critical expertise of DV7. Whether you are modifying a robot, adding functionality to existing machinery, or need to be guided the testing and validation of equipment, DV7 can help. The need for (IV&V) Independent Verification and Validation can be daunting since you need a fully funded and independent group to do this. Add to that the fact that the documentation can be overwhelming. Trust in the fact that DV7 can guide you through these processes to insure your product, and/ or software is; designed, documented and tested in the proper fashion for the certifications such as;
ISO 13849* IEC 62601*IEC 61511*IEC 61131-6
This kind of technologically advanced product needs a team that has been there and done that. That is DV7 Engineering.
DV7 Engineering is highly-experienced and focused, from collaboration around needs, or specific requirements, to modifications of existing equipment. We will get you all the way through to safe production ready machinery or system, the right way the DV7 way!
- Experience in embedded System and Sub-System Development, PLCs, Robotics.
- Modern day manufacturing cybersecurity practices.
- Industry knowledge of motor controllers, motion control, velocity control, payload
- Equipped to handle electro-mechanical and software development.
- Built in INDEPENDENT V&V team. All testing can be legally and properly completed and documented under one roof.
- Solutions geared for safety first, and fast deployable solutions.
DV7 offers development of complete critical and non-critical embedded software packages. Development is performed using a hybrid methodology which produces high quality, safety critical, and testable software in a rapid and cost-efficient manner.
- Planning process documentation and development tooling set-up
- Requirements planning and tracing
- High-level software specification from client system specification
- Software architecture and low-level design
- Source code
- Software executable generation and debugging
- Cyber security experts
- Multiple encryption layers including biometrics for added security
DV7 maintains a complete one stop SDLC environment and corresponding IV&V activities are performed by legally Independent V&V integrated teams.
IV&V Independent Verification & Validation
Testing IV&V – Independent Verification & Validation; definition; an engineering process employing rigorous methodologies, and the use of tools for evaluating the correctness and quality of the software product throughout the software lifecycle. Software IV&V is adapted to the characteristics of the project, and the level of criticality.
IV&V the DV7 way;
- Includes risk identification and mitigation techniques
- Provides independent evaluation and assessment of:
- Are we building the product correctly? Which is verification
- Did we build the correct product? Which is validation
- Requires technical, managerial, and financial independence see figure 1.
- Makes a value-added contribution, everyone shares the same mission and success objective
- Provides management with project assurance
- Provides project management with unbiased source of help and review
- Helps Deliver
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Increased quality and safety
- Improve timeliness and reliability
- Reduced rework and cost
222 Pitkin St. Suite 113 East Hartford, CT 06108
860 969 1960
Want to know what DV7 is up to? Follow us on your favorite platform.
Committed to our Customers
DV7 Engineering is committed to the success of our clients. We strive to educate, collaborate, and partner on projects to solve problems and create superior products.
Let's Get Started!
Our team of engineers are ready for a challenge. We would love to learn and collorboate on your next project. Fill out the form below and let's get started!